Tonight Andrew and I got to party with our fun nieces. We started off building tunnels and houses...
Then we found letters for our names...
We reenacted the story of the 3 little pigs. Here is the straw house and stick house that blew down
But Madison made a house of bricks where all the little pigs could be safe.
Madison was happy to be building, Joshua was happy as long as he had something to chew on and Brooklyn was happy as long as Joshua was nearby. She was so good at sharing, she kept bringing Joshua things to chew on.
3 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun. Thanks for babysitting while we went to the game!
It looks like you had a great evening! I'm glad the brick house protected everyone!
So I have totally missed these blogs! I don't know how, probably that my hubby has been on the computer almost constantly trying to finish his last 15 page paper. But I love the pictures. It looks like you guys had a great time together while we were out.
Post a Comment