Monday, November 15, 2010

Friendship

Being a Stay-at-home Mom really makes me treasure the friendships I have.  Today I was lucky enough to hang out with my friend Heidi who has a baby just a few weeks older than Joshua.  Here are a few pictures of the fun we had together...




They kept holding hands, it was so cute.  At one point Joshua tried to eat Lily's hand.


 I love this picture, He looks like he's up to something!




Lily is a roller; she could get back and forth across the room.  Joshua was content to just watch her for most of the time. When he did finally roll over it was when she was right by him and so he was trapped next to her.


Heidi said it looks like she's whispering sweet nothings in his ear.  What a fun day!

1 comment:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I love playdates. They are definitely the best when you are at home all day every day. What cute little friends. Lucky Joshua :)