Yesterday our little Joshua did some new things. We were at a birthday party and he kicked the bottom of my plate sending the piece of cake flying, while leaving the plate in my hand. He is quick! He also made his first phone call. I momentarily left the phone within reach and the next thing I knew his dad’s phone was ringing.
Then last night, we gave him a bath before bed and he discovered if he turned his head to the side he could use his tongue to lap up a little water. Silly Boy!
2 comments:
He's growing up so fast. It seems like he does new things every time I see him. What a cute little man.
hehe, I can totally see your cake flying through the air. I love that little sweater he is wearing in his crib. What a sweet little boy!
Post a Comment