Monday, February 7, 2011

“Sew” Fun.

I got some cute patterns for my birthday and decided I better sew one up quick while the weather was still cold so Joshua could wear it.

HPIM1513

It was really fun, a little tricky to do the button holes since the fabric was so thick, but it turned out pretty good.

HPIM1510

I think my little gentleman is ADORABLE!

HPIM1505

8 comments:

julie said...

You are amazing!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! They turned out so cute! I guess Robbie picked a good pattern. Joshua looks adorable in them.

Katie C.

The Gathering Place said...

Soooo cute! What a good thing it is cold again.

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I absolutely love it! I think you did a Marvelous job. :)

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness! He looks so cute! You are extremely talented. I'm not sure I would dare take on a project like that.

Colin, Jess, Kenner, Lily and Ember said...

You are so talented!! It looks so dang cute. Good job.

Kelli said...

WOW!!! You are amazing. Great job!! Too bad we're not closer so we can sew together. You could teach me some things!!

lena said...

So stinking cute!!