I’ve finished all the pages of the quietbook (for now) I have a long list of pages I want to make but the book was already too fat as it is so subsequent pages will just have to be part of another book. I was planning to bind the pages together like the other fabric books I’ve made but one of the blogs I read (sorry I can’t remember which one) said they liked to bind it with metal clips so you can take it apart and pass pages down the pew to the different children. We only have one child, but it still seems like a good idea.
Instead of revealing the book all at once, I am going to post one page each day for the next few days (then I don’t have to dream up new posts for a bit)
So here is page 5. Simple but fun shape match. It’s essentially the same thing as his name but with shapes that velcro on and off.
I cut out 3 of each shape, one to sew on to the fabric with the fuzzy side of the velco. I sewed the hook side of the velcro to another one, and then sewed the third one to it so you couldn’t see the velcro stitching from the top.
No comments:
Post a Comment