I got this book from the library about faces and feelings. Each page has a flap that you open to see a picture of a baby. Joshua is so cute when we read it. My favorite page says, “Bunny is sad. Are you sad too? Booho!, You are sad too!” Every time we get to this page Joshua makes a sad face and says ooohhh. And then he tries to give the boy in the book a hug. It just makes me smile. I have such a sweet little guy!

Here are some other things this cute guy did today…
1. Climbed on the rocking horse all by himself.

2. Got the remote and turned on the TV.
3. Went past a stinky garbage can on our walk and in a disgusted tone he said “Ooo!”
4. Actually built blocks up instead of just knocking them over. (He did this all on his own.)
3 comments:
Oh he is just too sweet! That is too funny about the book. Joshua, I swear you are growing up so fast little guy!
Looks like he has had a busy day! I'm glad he is so sensitive. We sure love him!
He really is a sweet, cute little boy!! Sounds like he's ready for a brother or sister????? he he Just kidding.
Post a Comment