Thursday, June 30, 2011

Photo Shoot at the Park…

I am always so jealous of the amazing pictures that other people take of their kids.  I don’t have a fancy camera or anything but I thought I’d just take a bunch of pictures for fun today.  I think I got some good ones.

HPIM1984HPIM1985HPIM1989HPIM1995HPIM2005HPIM2010

HPIM2011HPIM2012HPIM2018HPIM2035HPIM1992HPIM2009

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Those are cute pictures. I can't believe how grown up he's getting.

The Gathering Place said...

It is hard to take bad pictures of Joshua. He is always so happy and it doesn't hurt that he is so cute!

Colin, Jess, Kenner, Lily and Ember said...

I love the one where he is sitting towards the bottom of the pictures, very cute! But really I agree that you can't get any bad pictures of Joshua he really is a happy little boy. :)

linda said...

He is a cutie and full of smiles! You can come play in my back yard with us anytime. It was fun to have you here last night.

Kelli said...

Cute! What an adorable boy!

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

Definitely cute pictures! You done good. :)