Most of the time when Joshua has wandered off and the house gets quiet I find him doing something like this…
But occasionally, I find something like this instead…
Silence can be a good/bad thing! I'm glad he knows how to do the good things, too! He's a cutie!
Oh, so many books to read and so many messes to make! Such a handsome little guy!
Silence is always the "alarming sound" to parents to know that they should run and check to see what the kid/kids are getting into. :) It would be so nice if silence could be a good thing and you could sit back and relax, wouldn't it?? :)
Joshua is a smartie. After reading he was probably just trying to use his math skills to count how many wipes there are.Katie
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Silence can be a good/bad thing! I'm glad he knows how to do the good things, too! He's a cutie!
Oh, so many books to read and so many messes to make! Such a handsome little guy!
Silence is always the "alarming sound" to parents to know that they should run and check to see what the kid/kids are getting into. :) It would be so nice if silence could be a good thing and you could sit back and relax, wouldn't it?? :)
Joshua is a smartie. After reading he was probably just trying to use his math skills to count how many wipes there are.
Katie
Post a Comment