Friday, February 3, 2012

Birthday Presents…

Yesterday I was in the bathroom getting ready to go to Grandma Clegg’s viewing when I heard some rustling in the other room, I figured Joshua was getting into some food and went to investigate…

There was my birthday present he had pulled off of the table and was opening up for me!…

IMG_0178

Oh No, I’ve been caught in the act! (In all honesty I could have stopped him before he got it all unwrapped but I was having too much fun watching him.)

IMG_0177

This is a pretty cool box Mom, I’m going to drag it all around the house now!

IMG_0180

Good thing this boy is so cute!

IMG_0181

1 comment:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

Oh Joshua you are such a silly little guy. :) I love the look of pure happiness on his face when he looked over and saw the wrapping paper on the floor.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY!