Crocheted baby booties…
A tiny baby dress… I was just playing around with making a pattern on this one and so it turned out pretty small. I figure if she never fits in it, it can be a doll dress…
A spring dress, that I used an actual pattern for so it should fit…
A blessing gown!
A baby girl quilt! I love how this turned out after cutting 177 three-inch squares and 72 flower pieces. I quilted around each of the flowers, and put a small flower in the center if each 9 patch. I was unsure how I felt about the stripes on the edge so I did some free motion quilting around the striped border adding some swirls and flowers. I think it helped tie it in a little better.
And because I had no prego pictures of me, I figured I better get one of those too!
5 comments:
You have been busy. Everything is adorable!
Katie C.
I love the blanket!! Adorable! And i love the picture of you. I never even thought about you not posting any picture of you pregnant. I think you should always have some...whether you share them or not. ;) I love looking back at those pictures. Can't wait to meet this baby girl!
Cute! She will be one well dressed little girl!
I love the little shoes and everything else is darling also.
Love Aunt Carolyn
You have got some talent! The itsy bitsy shoes are just adorable. You have been busy!! Baby girls bring out the girl in us. It should be fun!
m
Post a Comment