Friday, November 9, 2012

Snowy Day…

It has been snowing all morning and it is still coming down.  Joshua loved walking in the snow and making tracks.  Olivia loved watching it fall.
IMG_1159
Isn’t that face awesome?
IMG_1161
We even made a snowman.
IMG_1163IMG_1164
Now we’ve come inside to warm up, but I had to promise Joshua we would go out again.  Isn’t it fun to play in the snow?

On a Side Note: 
This morning Olivia was crying, trying to fall asleep in her playpen when she suddenly got very quiet.  I went in to check on her and Joshua was standing next to her quietly singing "Rock-a-Bye Baby"  I just thought it was the sweetest thing. 

2 comments:

The Gathering Place said...

Funny how yesterday I took leaf raking pictures and today you took snowman pictures! They look pretty cute having snow fun!

Colin, Jess, Kenner, Lily and Ember said...

Fun!! Love Joshua's face in that first picture. :)