
I ran my first official 5K this morning. They had a stretch of Mountain View corridor opening up today, and to kick it off there was a fun run. I was a little worried when we woke up to 7 inches of snow, but there wasn’t quite that much on the west side.
It was snowing a little as we ran but they were passing out beanies and hand warmers at the beginning of the run and it really wasn’t too bad at all. I think it was probably the best plowed stretch of road in the valley.
I actually thought the whole thing was quite fun, and I finished quicker than I thought I would, 31:05.
2 comments:
Way to go Irene! That is exciting and we are proud of you!
So I'm a little behind in the blogging world... But you are super impressive. Between the snow and the running I don't think I would survive. :)
Post a Comment