Thursday, February 7, 2013

Keeping Busy…

You’ve probably all given up checking this blog since I’ve been AWOL for a month.  the fact of the matter is, we are going stir crazy in this apartment. Here is one of those great parenting moments when both children are screaming and I just have to walk away for a minute.

IMG_1733

Here’s Olivia playing with the puppies in the backyard.

0116130901-00

The cold yucky air has dissipated a bit so we have been getting out as much as possible.  We went to Wheeler Farm to see the baby lambs (less than a week old!) and were swarmed by friendly geese.

IMG_1731

Olivia loved watching the otter swim at the aquarium.

0206131528-000206131528-010206131554-00

Would you call this a baby grand?

0207131057-00

The kids both LOVE Discovery Gateway, it keeps us all happy and entertained for hours.

0207131135-000207131203-00

2 comments:

The Gathering Place said...

Your outings look like fun. I think the bad air/cold weather has gotten to a lot of us. Glad you can start doing outside things again. Hope your house hurries!

Shnannon said...

Do you get a yearly pass for Discovery Gateway?