Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Joshua!

Joshua loves playing with Olivia, sometimes a little too much!IMG_2101IMG_2121

He has the sweetest smile, especially when he’s covered in pudding.IMG_0437

AC04231943

This boy loves learning, he’s always asking what things are, and what things do.  I love seeing the world through his eyes!0727131954-00 0727131955-00

Yesterday he unknowingly stepped in a large mud puddle and got stuck.  Did I mention this boy hates to be dirty?  Just after I took this picture he tried to take a step and fell down so his hands were covered in mud too.  There was a lot of crying as he rode home in the stroller trying not to touch anything until we could spray him down with the hose.0730131853-00 

And here’s what I looked like after I retrieved his shoes.0730131859-00

And lately I’ve been finding him here quite often in the morning.0731130729-00

3 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I love that he got stuck in the mud. He's too funny. You've got a couple of little silly's on your hands. :)

The Gathering Place said...

At least you were able to save his shoes! Looks like an entertaining day! Love you guy!

julie said...

So cute!