Saturday, September 21, 2013

A Morning Run…

A neighboring stake was hosting a Zombie 5K this morning.  Basically there are two groups of runners, humans and zombies.  The humans had flags that they were trying to protect and we had a 3 minute head start on the zombies.  I only made it halfway through the run before the zombies got me.  At first I was confused because no one else around me lost their flag but I later learned the colors of the flags represented your age group and zombies could only take flags from their age group.  The kids came with me while Andrew helped a friend wheelbarrow cement.  It was actually a lot of fun.

0921130854-000921130853-01

On a completely different note, I finally have a wreath on my front door!

IMG_2200IMG_2199

1 comment:

The Gathering Place said...

What an interesting race! Looked like fun, even if the zombies got you!