We were planning to lay sod today, but mother nature had different plans in store for us. The sod farm has been rained out and unable to cut sod for us, so we’ve had to reschedule for next week. This left us a free afternoon with nothing planned.
Cute pictures! This rain really has been crazy this week. I kind of like it though. Other than we didn't get your sod done.
How fun! My kids love playing in the gutter puddles after a rain storm
What great memories they will have! I love the rain (not the flooding) and the moisture is needed.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Cute pictures! This rain really has been crazy this week. I kind of like it though. Other than we didn't get your sod done.
How fun! My kids love playing in the gutter puddles after a rain storm
What great memories they will have! I love the rain (not the flooding) and the moisture is needed.
Post a Comment