Friday, October 18, 2013

Growing Kids…And a Beautiful Drive in the Canyon…

Olivia thinks she is so grown up these days!

olivia collage 2

You think she’d learn to be cautious or at least have a little fear after she fell down the stairs last week, but no sir-ee.  We were visiting the neighbors and she discovered she could climb on their trampoline all by herself.  And then she wanted to do it again so she DOVE OFF of the trampoline!  Luckily I was close enough to catch her so no harm done, other than giving Momma a heart condition.

We went up the canyon last weekend with Grandma Jo and Papa Ken.  Here is Grandma’s attempt to get a picture of Joshua.  I think she got a lot of cute ones in the process.

Joshua collage

It was such a lovely day. Thanks JoAnn for taking some family pictures and letting us tag along.

fall and familyPA120627

Olivia and Papa Ken are now best friends after he spent much of the ride “juggling” her shoes with her.

PA120756

On a side note, this is a picture of the kids excited to watch conference, I just loved this!

1005131006-00

2 comments:

The Gathering Place said...

Nice blog post! You captured a lot of memories. The ride was fun and I'm glad papa ken and Olivia got some bonding time.

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I love Olivia is wearing her coat while watching conference. :) That girl is a character alright. I'm glad she wasn't too traumatized by falling down the stairs last week. But I hope she will stop giving you heart attacks all the time.