Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Painting…I’m starting to really like doing this…

No, I don’t enjoy painting walls, but I am really enjoying the paintings I’ve done to hang on the walls.  A few months ago I did some flowers for Olivia’s room that I just love.  Now I’ve been working on some pictures for Joshua’s room, nothing fancy, but something to go with the transportation theme he’s got going in his room.

IMG_2529IMG_2528IMG_2527IMG_2524IMG_2531IMG_2532

We got this star for Christmas and just got it hung in the entry.

IMG_2533

We still need a lot of finishing touches for this home, but I feel like we are making some progress.

3 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I love your paintings! You've done an excellent job with those. And those kids are pretty darn cute too. :)

The Gathering Place said...

You can paint, sew, and raise kids! Nice job on all accounts.

Kelli said...

Looking great! You're amazing!