Monday, March 31, 2014

Cousin Sleepover!

Last night we brought Maddie home with us from Grandma Jo’s house.  The kids were super excited to have someone stay over.  We did some FaceTime with Heidi and Paul. 

IMG_2611

This morning the kids played a game Joshua called “Walmart.”  I call it, “Take everything that’s not bolted down and dump it in Joshua’s room.”

IMG_2618

IMG_2613

Someone did not want her picture taken.

IMG_2617IMG_2619

At least they were willing to help clean it all up.

IMG_2623IMG_2626

And Maddie let me do her hair, which is something Olivia is very opposed to these days.

 

IMG_2622

Thanks for coming to play, We had a great time!

IMG_2629

3 comments:

The Gathering Place said...

I hope this new game of Walmart doesn't become the new thing! Ha! Looks like they had fun. Thanks for hosting.

Colin, Jess, Kenner, Lily and Ember said...

Looks like fun. I have many memories sleeping over with cousins. Although we didn't play "Walmart" we did play in the mud and make messes. ha ha

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

Haha. Maddie told me about the Walmart game... But I didn't realize it was THAT bad. Sorry about that. :) thanks again for taking her. She had so much fun!