I can’t believe this handsome kid is already 4!
He is such a good big brother. He loves learning about everything, especially arctic animals. He would sit and let you read books to him all day long. I often find him with handfuls of Raisin Bran in the pantry. He likes to eat fruit, and his favorite is apples. We ended up having 2 parties for him, one with the Cleggs on Monday and one with my family and his friends on Friday.
Party #1
Party#2
Joshua spent all morning building Lego decorations.
This was supposed to be a relay race, but with the 2 year olds participating, we just ended up giving everyone a spoon and letting them go at it simultaneously. They had fun, and that’s the important thing.
Happy Birthday Bud! We love you!
3 comments:
What a fun idea! I love the cake and the lego cookie building idea. You are so creative. How fun!
Your second cake turned out pretty sweet looking too! Happy Birthday little Buddy!!!
Your cakes are amazing! Happy Birthday to Joshua, the magician! Love you guys!
Post a Comment