Yesterday we were able to go to the open house for the newly renovated Ogden Temple. It was beautiful. It was so nice to spend a day with those I love in such a beautiful sacred place.
I tried to get some pictures of Olivia since she actually let me do her hair. Its hard to capture her beautiful smile because she always makes a scrunchy “cheese” face when I take her picture.
When I tried again this morning to get pictures she started with the ornery face again, but at least she turns it into a smile.
and then her brother needed me to take his picture too.
3 comments:
Fun! Love the cute pictures!
Look like a fun day!! Amazing job on the dress, as usual. You are so talented.
Darling pictures! I love the new dress you made and those pictures are darling as well!
Post a Comment