Tuesday, December 28, 2010

All I Want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth...

We are currently in the midst of the next round of teething.  His top teeth have been looking pretty close for a while and one of them finally broke through Christmas day. He may not have gotten two teeth, but he got a lot of fun new things.

HPIM1339
Here he is with his new book...

His cousin Maddie let him play with her in her new tent...
He got a new shirt to match Daddy's...
And he got his own set of wheels...

Joshua will be sad to see the Christmas tree go, he loves the tree.

HPIM1315HPIM1322

Overall, we had a very fun Christmas.  I hope you all had a great time too.

3 comments:

The Gathering Place said...

It was a fun Christmas! I'm glad Joshua had fun, too!

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

He is such a happy boy! Christmas was fun with him around this year. What a cutie. And I liked his matching shirt.

Anonymous said...

Those are fun pictures of his first Christmas. He got lots of cute things. It was fun having you all with us this Christmas.

Katie