It seems like every time I sit down with Andrew in the evening to watch a movie or something I fall asleep and miss the ending. The other night Joshua was sitting with us on the couch and dozed off next to his Daddy.
He must have a LOT of relatives if dozing off during a tv show is an indicator! How funny!
Joshua looks so cute in that picture. It's the first time I've seen him asleep sitting up. He is growing up so fast!Katie
That picture is so adorable. I love it.
So cute!! I fall asleep lately while trying to watch a movie at night too. Must be soothing. =) Cute boy!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
He must have a LOT of relatives if dozing off during a tv show is an indicator! How funny!
Joshua looks so cute in that picture. It's the first time I've seen him asleep sitting up. He is growing up so fast!
Katie
That picture is so adorable. I love it.
So cute!! I fall asleep lately while trying to watch a movie at night too. Must be soothing. =) Cute boy!
Post a Comment