Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I Like to Read!

Today I was cooking in the kitchen with Joshua rolling around in the next room.  I peeked in to see how he was doing and this is what I saw…

HPIM1480

He was reading a book! 

I thought it was the cutest thing ever.  He is working so hard to grow up.  He has started to pull himself up on things.

HPIM1466

Working hard to drink out of a straw…

HPIM1474

And moving around the house like crazy!

HPIM1482HPIM1484

I sure love this little guy!

3 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I swear every time I see that kid he has aged like a year. He is growing like crazy. What a cutie!

The Gathering Place said...

We sure love him, too! With all the teachers in the family, how could he escape reading!

Anonymous said...

I love that Joshua always has a smile on his face. What a happy baby!

Katie