Friday, January 7, 2011

Rolling

Joshua started rolling a long time ago, he rolled over the first time when he was only a week old.  In the beginning it was more like the weight of his head tipping him over than a conscious effort to roll.  But, he has gotten really good at rolling from his stomach to his back. He hadn't ever rolled back to his stomach until 3 days ago... now he is a traveling little roller.  He doesn't roll in a straight line though, more of a circular spin.  Tonight I was trying to encourage him to roll so I could get some pictures.
The whole time I sat trying to get a picture, he refused to roll, but then I ran to the other room to get something... this is where he was when I came back.


Silly kid.

2 comments:

The Gathering Place said...

I miss playing with that silly kid. See you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

I guess we'll have to start keeping a closer eye on him. Pretty soon he'll be crawling!

Katie