I celebrated with the Cleggs on Saturday and got a bike trailer from Andrew. It’s a good thing I got it early so I could try it out a few times before this cold hit us. I’m looking forward to warmer days when I can get a lot more use out of it.
Joshua and I visited my parents and grandparents yesterday but because he hadn’t slept well the night before we left so he could take a nap. He was being fussy when I put him in the carseat so his cute cousin Lilly came over to give him kisses and cheered him right up.
4 comments:
I'm sorry Joshua was not wanting to let you sleep for your birthday... but his sweet little face makes up for it pretty quickly.
It was fun celebrating with you on Friday. I hope you still got to do something last with Andrew for your actual Birthday. I'm sorry Joshua is sick. It seems to be going around.
Katie
I'm glad you had a good birthday! I'm excited for you to use your new bike cart.
Happy Birthday late. Sorry I am slow.
Love The Lloyds
Post a Comment