Someone just learned how to pull himself up in the crib, I guess it’s time to lower to mattress!
You know it's that awesome motivation hanging right above his bed :) That is too funny.
That picture is hilarious. At least he was on the side with the wall. I bet he just wanted to stare at his cute reflection. Katie
He doesn't let anything stop him now, does he! The Dr. Seuss quote from from Google. He has a lot of good quotes-poems. I love them all.
He is such a cute little man!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You know it's that awesome motivation hanging right above his bed :) That is too funny.
That picture is hilarious. At least he was on the side with the wall. I bet he just wanted to stare at his cute reflection.
Katie
He doesn't let anything stop him now, does he!
The Dr. Seuss quote from from Google. He has a lot of good quotes-poems. I love them all.
He is such a cute little man!
Post a Comment