Monday, March 21, 2011

New Toys

We found some new toys for Joshua and we are having a lot of fun with them.  Doesn’t he just look like the cutest little pianist?
HPIM1631
HPIM1632
Here we are at his friend’s house playing in the ball pit.
IC03161157
When my brother Theron was little we took a picture of him with his shirt full of tennis balls, so I took this picture just for him.  My little Muscle Man!
IC03161352_1
It was hilarious watching him crawl, like a little baby ape.
IC03161353_1
This boy just makes me smile. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joshua is so cute. You and Andrew have so much fun with him. He is a loved little one.

Love, Carolyn

The Gathering Place said...

The piano is great! I have all the beginning piano lesson books. Are you ready????

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

That is a cool piano! Jealous! And those muscle shirt pictures are hilarious.

Anonymous said...

Joshua definitely looks like a pianist. I guess you'll have to get him some lessons. It sounds like Grandma Jo is ready to teach him.

Katie