The first page I made was Joshua’s name. Each letter is made of 2 layers of felt with velcro on the back, which attaches to the felt letters sewn on the page.
The second page is the zipper piggy bank. There are 10 coins to go in the bank, and a zipper to get the coins back out. He can practice using a zipper and count coins on this page. I made 10 coins so we can use it to talk about tithing.
The third page is button flowers. Each flower is cut out of fleece. The stems are made of ribbon, and the leaves are pieces of fleece. Each of the flowers has a slit so they can button on and off.
5 comments:
That is going to be so cute! Joshua will love it!
so... you're making one of those for me right? :) Those are adorable!
Wow Irene that is great! You'll have to bring it over and show me when you're done. I love it. =)
You should go into the business..they are so cute!
I used to love those kind of books when I was little. So much to do and learn. Great job!
Katie
Post a Comment