Monday, March 7, 2011

Something pink and frilly…

It has been so much fun making clothes for Joshua but I needed a break from boy clothes and wanted to make something pink and frilly.  I got some cute patterns for my birthday that have both boy and girl clothes so I decided to make this a pink dress for Brooklyn.

HPIM1599

Then I decided it would be fun to make matching dresses for Madison, Brooklyn and their baby sister.

HPIM1601

I love the little heart buttons I found for them.  I had to make up a pattern for the littlest one, so we’ll have to see when she gets here whether it fits or not.  My next project is a quiet book for Joshua so stay tuned for updates…

5 comments:

The Gathering Place said...

I'm glad you got a picture of them. I was going to take one, but didn't. they are so cute and it will be fun to see them all dressed alike in their new dresses!

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

The girls look awfully cute in their dresses. Thanks for making them for us! We can't wait to see what baby girl looks like in it too!!!

Colin, Jess, Kenner, Lily and Ember said...

So cute!! You are way to good Irene!! I'm totally jealous. =)

Anonymous said...

Cute, you have been a busy Mom. Love the pictures of Joshua.

Carolyn

julie said...

You are so talented! What a fun hobby!