Some times polka dots can be good…
And sometimes not so good…
We took Joshua in to the doctor to have this checked. Apparently it’s not hives, it is probably caused by a virus and will go away by itself in a week or so. But it’s a good thing we went in to the doctor or we wouldn’t know that he has a DOUBLE ear infection. This might explain why he’s been fussy this week. Hopefully now that he’s on antibiotics we can all go back to sleeping better at night.
4 comments:
So they said it's not hives? That's seems weird to me. My girls have gotten hives from virus's a few times in their days... luckily they look worse than they really are for them. I'm sorry he is so yucky sick :( but it's a good thing you brought him in to get those ears checked.
Poor Joshua! I am glad that he is feeling a lot better now.
Katie
Poor little guy! I hope he is on the mend.
I think I would be a little fussy too! Double ear infection and polka-dots? Poor little man! Such a cutie though!
Post a Comment