A few months ago I went to the fabric store to buy some plaid material for a shirt for Joshua. I also found some fabric to make me a new dress. When I got home I realized that both pieces of fabric had a similar color scheme, which blossomed into the idea of getting some family pictures taken. I love how his little shirt turned out! We went to Wheeler Farm this week with Collin and Jessica who took some great pictures for us. Thanks guys!
5 comments:
I didn't know you made Joshua's shirt! Cute shirt and nice pictures! Jessica did a great job!
You are amazing! Wow. Great work.
What a cute family. (and you are soooo talented)!
I didn't know you made the shirt and your dress. Amazing!! You are so great at those things Irene, very talented!! Can you still make me a small hat for Ember??? =)
I think your pictures turned out super cute! I always love family pictures.
Post a Comment