I had a sewing day with my sister yesterday. I recently bought a bunch of stuffed animal patterns and decided to get started on my latest project ideas. I just have to say I LOVE how this little guy turned out. Now he needs a name, and suggestions?
Andrew made a slide/ramp out of the folding table and Joshua had fun climbing up and sliding down.
6 comments:
Your giraffe is so cute! Looks like a fun and productive day for you. I hope your foot is ok. Sorry!
I LOVE the giraffe! Super cute! And the slide looks fun. That is so something Andrew would do :) What a good daddy.
Such a cute Giraffe. Call him "Mo", no particular reason. ha ha Cute!
Love the giraffe...very cute! Almost as cute as Joshua...almost.
Love the cute giraffe but I agree with Julie! How about "Gertie"...what can I say, it's late:)
Wow! You can sew just about anything. Thanks again for making that pillowcase for me. Looks like Joshua will never be bored at your house.
Katie
Post a Comment