Joshua and I went for a lovely bike ride this morning. I love that there are plenty of small farms nearby that we can almost always find some animals to watch. Today we stopped to see some horses. I think these horses are used to people stopping by and feeding them because they rushed right over to us. We didn’t have anything to feed them though. The bigger of the two horses kept nudging the fence next to my bike handle until the handle slipped through the fence and he started to nibble on it.
4 comments:
That's great!! That horse must have been starving to have a bike look tasty. Better haul a bail of hay with you next time so he isn't starving because he may devour your whole bike next time. lol By the way, those sunglasses look cute on Joshua.
hahahaha oh that's too funny. :) I love the picture of Joshua looking through the fence.
That is pretty funny! I'm glad you have so many fun places to ride.
I agree with Liz. Cute pictures of Joshua. He doesn't even look scared of them. (love his glasses)
Post a Comment