Thursday, September 8, 2011

A little Catch-Up…

I’ve had a bunch of blog ideas in my head, but time keeps going on and I don’t seem to get any of them written, so instead I’ll give you a conglomerate of all that’s been going on.
I finished up Joshua’s backpack and it is Oh-So-Cute!  I wasn’t sure I liked it at first.  I purposely put the head on at an angle so it looked like it was peering over his shoulder, but when I finished it just looked like it was sloppy and I couldn’t get the head on straight.  But it’s grown on me and I’m okay with it now.
HPIM2247 
I put a zipper in it so I can store a few things in it if we’re only going out for a bit
HPIM2248
Heidi and Ovidu were here for a week and we had all sorts of adventures: the zoo, hiking to Donut Falls… I’m glad we got to spend time together before they headed home.
IC08301457IC08301516
While everyone else hiked up the falls, Joshua and I threw rocks in the stream.  He had a blast!
IC08311548IC08311555
My little squirt is very much into being independent and exploring and climbing.  He can now successfully get up onto kitchen chairs.  He thinks he’s such a big boy.
IC09081744
He put on his own hat so he could go outside to play.
HPIM2177
He helps me out around the house, and he’s actually pretty good at sweeping.HPIM2230

1 comment:

The Gathering Place said...

Fun times! Joshua is sure having a lot of fun experiences. Your back pack turned out so cute!