Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My Little Climber…

This morning I was working on some things in the living room when Joshua went down the hall.  I didn’t think anything of it, he plays all over the house and does just fine.  Then I heard clicking keys of a keyboard, which might not mean much, but I saw Andrew put the keyboard up high this morning.  I rushed to our room and what did I see?…

HPIM2273

I happen to know the chair was also tucked in, but apparently that didn’t stop him.    Is it bad that I grabbed the camera first?

Needless to say, he’s doing his best to keep me busy.

HPIM2274

P.S. this is my 100th post!

3 comments:

The Gathering Place said...

Happy 100! Joshua is turning in to a typical kid! He will keep you pretty busy!

Colin, Jess, Kenner, Lily and Ember said...

Happy 100 to you!! =) That little boy is a busy boy. So cute!

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

hahaha oh too funny. I love it. :0