I found this recipe for super easy magical playdoh. The reason it’s magical is because you mix in the Kool-Aid powder with the dry ingredients and so the kids don’t know what color it is until they help you stir in the water. Here are our bowls ready to add the oil and water to find out what colors they’ll be.
Because it’s made with Kool-Aid, they are also scented. The blue one smells like lemonade and the red one is strawberry. The recipe says to use 2 packages of Kool-Aid for each, but I didn’t have that much on hand. The red turned out plenty dark enough but I added some food coloring to the blue.
It took Joshua a while to even want to touch it, but as soon as I got the cookie cutters out, he had a blast!
And they stayed busy and entertained for nearly an hour!
3 comments:
Awesome! Especially the hour thing.
gAnother fun day at your house! I would never had thought of using Koolade.
What a lucky boy to have such a wonderful mother!
Post a Comment