We got a few inches of snow last night. I brought some of it inside in a bowl for Joshua to play with, but he just looked at it but wouldn’t touch it. Then I made some little snowballs and then he enjoyed crushing them.
He went outside and helped Daddy shovel the snow…
...and by helped I mean he just stood there because every time he’d try to walk, he’d end up tipping over. I think he’s trying to decide whether he likes it or not.
We got him a little toddler bed earlier this week. I think he absolutely loves it. What do you think?
Joshua has a new word that he loves to say: stuck!
I think he learned this word from his book Ducks in Muck. He says stuck when he can’t pick something up, when he’s trying to put something on or take something off, when he’s trying to open a lid, when he wants to get out of the highchair, if his legs are twisted up in the blanket, and he says it a LOT when he’s playing with his Legos. It’s amazing how many times a day you can use the word stuck and have it make sense.
3 comments:
I absolutely LOVE that picture of Joshua sitting on his bed. So precious. And I love that he likes to use the word stuck nowadays. Brooklyn used to say it a lot too but it's usually "i stuck". Cracked me up every time.
What a cute picture! He looks just like his daddy out shoveling the snow! How fun.
I think he absolutely loves his bed!! He looks so happy. He seems to be unsure of the snow but as time goes on I bet he'll love it. You'll have to bring him over one day and go down the hill on the side of our house. :)
Post a Comment