Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Craftiness Revealed…

I thought life would calm down after Christmas but it’s taken this long to get a moment to sit down and blog.  Here are pictures of my Christmas creations.


I made a quiet book for Lizzie’s girls …

HPIM2460 I love this fabric I found for the coverHPIM2459Match the colors into the pocketHPIM2461Match the Velcro shapesHPIM2460Put the heads on the animalsHPIM2461Put the cupcakes in the numbered pocketHPIM2462Snap on the balloonsHPIM2463Unzip the purse to reveal some blingHPIM2464An abacus with counting beadsHPIM2465Button the flowers onto the stems


Some baby shoes for Aubrey…
HPIM2458

Some slippers for my sister (They looked much cuter on Pinterest)…
IMG_0040
And a quilt for my cousin…
IMG_0096
This one caused me a lot of stress (and a few tears) but I think it turned out pretty cool.  I almost like the flowers even better from the back.
IMG_0097IMG_0098


And here is Joshua sitting on one of his favorite Christmas gifts.  He carried it around the house for days!

IMG_0033

3 comments:

The Gathering Place said...

Wow! You have been busy! I love the projects that I saw. You amaze me with your talent.

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I think our little family got pretty lucky... we LOVE the quiet book. The girls haven't stopped playing with it yet. And those slippers are adorable! Thanks again.

Colin, Jess, Kenner, Lily and Ember said...

You certainly have been busy. All your projects turned out great. You are so good at all those crafty things!!