Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A Trip to the Library

Joshua and I went to the library this morning and they were selling old books: Fill up a bag for $1.  Now I love books and this deal was too good to pass up, (even though we already have a million books at our house, we can always use some new ones.)  I found a couple of picture books for Joshua and some parenting books for me.  I started reading this one already…

IMG_0100

I laughed so hard I cried. I would definitely recommend reading it if you’re looking for a new book.   It’s about how motherhood is not perfect, so quit trying to be and just enjoy the ride, the precious moments with your kids.  And speaking of precious moments, here is what my sweetie is doing while I blog…

IMG_0099

Today is one of those days when I’m just enjoying the blessings of motherhood.

1 comment:

The Gathering Place said...

That boy loves to read! I'm glad he is getting a good start. What a fun deal to get new books!