Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My Boy with his Little Buddies.

I have to say watching a child play is one of the most enjoyable experiences in the world.  They are just so creative in their actions.  Today after Joshua and I cleaned his room, putting all the stuffed animals on the bed, he decided he needed to be up there with them.
IMG_0105
Then he hauled his monster down the hall and they took turns talking on the phone.
IMG_0110IMG_0111
(I think he decided since the monster was laying on the floor, he needed to too.)
You make me smile boy!

3 comments:

The Gathering Place said...

He's a funny kid! I love hearing what he is up to!

Colin, Jess, Kenner, Lily and Ember said...

Nothing better that a kid playing and smiling. He's such a cute boy. :)

Linda said...

so cute! The pictures make me chuckle. I love how they copy adults( the phone) Don't you wish you could understand . He is a cutie! Seems pretty creative!