Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Sunshine!

There was so much I needed to get done today, dishes that needed washed, laundry that needed done, grocery shopping… but the weather was so beautiful, it was just calling to me and I didn’t know how long it would be until we had another day we could enjoy outside.  So Joshua and I went adventuring.

IC02221537

His favorite thing to do was run and yell “Duckies!” and try to catch the geese. 

IC02221532IC02221541IC02221542IC02221544

It was an afternoon well spent!

4 comments:

The Gathering Place said...

I recognize those ducks! What a fun way to spend the day. It reminds me of a very cold day a few years ago at the very same place. Guess I'm not the only one who needs some out door sunshine this time of year. Glad you had a fun day. Love the pictures!

Michelle said...

That does remind me of mom's February "picnic" a few years back. Looks like fun. I was stuck working. Cute pictures of Joshua!

julie said...

Joshua is such a cutie!

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I love that hat! And I love that little boy! So sweet.