There are a few little farms in the neighborhood that are close enough to walk to and Joshua just loves the animals so we try to visit them frequently. Today the field that usually has sheep and chickens had some goats, and this adorable kid hung out next to Joshua at the fence the whole time we were there. We tore off some weeds that it was trying to eat through the fence and helped him out. I was a little concerned about Joshua’s fingers a few times, but he managed to not get bitten. I love the picture of him smiling at me, but he can't take his eyes off of the goat!


We just sat there on the side of 7800 S. with cars whizzing by enjoying the cute animals.
When it was nap time I asked if he was going to sleep in his toddler bed or his big bed, he chose my bed. And look, he’s actually sleeping! Sure beats the battle we had on Monday that resulted in no nap at all.
3 comments:
I love sleeping pictures! Some of my favorites. Maybe it's because my kids always make me so tired that them sleeping is one of the greatest things in the whole wide world. :) I hope you are hanging in there alright.
Looks like a fun way to "wear him out" enough for a nap. He really does love being outside.
Sounds like fun and it's great that it's so close to you guys. He's such a cutie!!
Post a Comment