Saturday, May 19, 2012

Our Sweet Olivia Anne

Our new life as parents of two is starting to settle in.  Definitely an adjustment but I wouldn’t have it any other way.  Olivia is a good eater and wants to eat every two hours right now, hopefully that will settle down a bit soon, but in the meantime I love the time we get to cuddle together.  I took a few pictures yesterday, they aren’t anything fancy, just playing around.

IMG_0500IMG_0501IMG_0502IMG_0503IMG_0504IMG_0505

And here she is with her big brother.  He loves her a lot!

IMG_0495

6 comments:

The Gathering Place said...

Cute pictures! I didn't think she looked like Joshua until I saw the picture of them together. I guess there is a resemblance! Fun!

Colin, Jess, Kenner, Lily and Ember said...

She is super cute!

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

She is just too precious. I love the pictures. I'm glad the doll dress fit her. :) She looks darling in it.

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable! I can't wait to hold her again.

Katie C.

julie said...

So adorable! Congratulations!

The Gathering Place said...

I'm bummed that I have a cold and can't hold little Olivia. Now Ken is getting it, too. Hope if goes away quickly!!