Monday, July 9, 2012

Better Late than Never… Olivia’s Blessing Day…

Olivia was blessed last Sunday on July 1st.  We’d like to thank all the friends and family who came and supported us!

IMG_0617IMG_0610IMG_0609IMG_0605IMG_0602IMG_0601IMG_0600IMG_0599

4 comments:

Colin, Jess, Kenner, Lily and Ember said...

She looks so adorable! Sorry we didn't make it but at the same time I'm really glad we didn't come and share our yuckiness that soon followed. :)

The Gathering Place said...

I just love Olivia's dress. It is beautiful! It was a nice day and Olivia is darling.

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I think I kinda like that little Olivia... bet you haven't heard that one before. :) Her dress was beautiful and all the food was delicious! I wish we could have more of your mom's yummy rolls.

Kelli said...

What a beautiful girl! Did you make that dress? It's beautiful!