Can believe this little sweetie pie is already 4 months old? And at the same time, it seems like she has been a part of our lives forever. We sure do love her.
She is a sweetie and I love the pictures in the flowers. Joshua looks like he just popped out of nowhere in the one picture. They are funny kids. Love them!
She is such a happy girl! I love how she always has such a huge grin on her face. And I can't wait until she is big enough to run around with all the other little Turkey's... because let's face it. Brooklyn really likes that girl. :)
Four months has gone fast. She always looks so happy. Such a cute girl! You sure have two super cute kids!! We miss you! We really need to get together!!
3 comments:
She is a sweetie and I love the pictures in the flowers. Joshua looks like he just popped out of nowhere in the one picture. They are funny kids. Love them!
She is such a happy girl! I love how she always has such a huge grin on her face. And I can't wait until she is big enough to run around with all the other little Turkey's... because let's face it. Brooklyn really likes that girl. :)
Four months has gone fast. She always looks so happy. Such a cute girl! You sure have two super cute kids!! We miss you! We really need to get together!!
Post a Comment