Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Houses

Our lives have been a bit consumed over the last month or so of looking at houses and house plans with builders.  I am super excited for the prospect of moving to a bigger house with more places for storage.  This week our house went on the market.  Here are some pictures that were taken for the listing. 

photo

The thing is, I look at these pictures and think, we really have a great house.  Apparently we are not the only ones that think so, we had four offers over the last two days.  Its sad to think of leaving this house with so many memories, but then I think about our new house and get excited all over again.

P9030085

3 comments:

The Gathering Place said...

I wish we had some before pictures of your current house. It looks so much better than when it was purchased. It is a cute house. We are excited to see what you will do with your new house, too! I'm glad it sold so easily!

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

You are going to love your new home... but it's always hard to leave something that has so many wonderful memories. And you really do have a great looking house. You guys have done a ton to improve it! But you know it's not big enough to stay in forever and the longer you stay, the harder it would get to leave it later. I am so glad things are going so well though. We are so excited for you guys!!!

julie said...

That is so wonderful!