I’ve been meaning to blog for ages, and today the kids are both taking a nap at the same time! So I figured I better take advantage of this moment I have to sit down and post some of the pictures I’ve been gathering for the last few weeks.
Our Little Miss Sweet Pea is growing and thinks she can do everything. She has no fear and wants to try everything she sees.
She likes to help me clean, I’ve found her with the toilet brush a few times.
She is definitely her Daddy’s girl, here she is reading the Honda Odyssey catalog.
On our anniversary, I did a photo shoot with Olivia in my wedding dress.
Last week I caught her climbing up this play set all by herself.
She discovered the computers at the library and she wants to play with them every time we go there.
I just love this cheeky little girl!
Stay tuned, I’ll try to post a Joshua update within the week.
1 comment:
What fun pictures you got! She is one busy, but cute, sweetie. Love the wedding dress photos!
Post a Comment