Liz and I decided to get a year pass to the Zoo so we can take our kiddos a lot this summer. We went yesterday, the first time Joshua has ever been to the zoo and I was afraid our entire trip was going to go like this…
Fast Asleep!
But he finally woke up when we were hiding from the rain by the elephants.
We all had a great day in spite of the rain, and we’re looking forward to our next trip and getting to see some shows and other things we didn’t do because of the rain.
Last night Joshua got a candy bar from the bagger at Macey’s and we let him hold it as we drove home. He chewed right threw the wrapper, and this is what it looked like when we got home.
Silly Boy!
3 comments:
I am excited about the passes. I think it will be a fun adventure for us this summer. Good idea. I love the candy bar. Way to go Joshua. You know what's good.
I'm not sure I could hold a candy bar all the way home, either!
The zoo looked fun. I hope I get to go one of these days, too.
Hi Irene
You were chosen as one of the winners in our button give-away.
Please could you contact me with your postal details so that I can send you your buttons.
Many thanks and warm regards
Tamara and the ButtonMad Team
Post a Comment