I am so glad it stopped raining and we’ve finally been able to enjoy some sunshiny days. Joshua and I spent the morning working in the yard. He sat along side of me pulling weeds (putting an occasional flower or rock in his mouth.) We set up a little slide for him in the backyard. He’s not quite big enough for it, but I think he’ll enjoy it later this summer.
Then we were off to play with cousins. Now that everyone is past being sick, (no more spots and runny noses!) the kids got to spend the afternoon together. Although this may look like slave labor, he absolutely loves pushing around this little bus with someone on it.
He seems to have a harder time going to bed when its still light outside, so this is what Joshua was doing when he was supposed to be asleep…
But what can I say: Like father, like son.
1 comment:
haha Oh how I love the picture of Joshua putting in so much effort to push Madison and she is sipping her drink and wearing her sunglasses like she is the queen of the world :) It's a good thing we know he chooses to do that because he likes it and not that they are making him. Very cute pictures though. I like.
Post a Comment